Often its not a technical issue of delivering the service, but an LFC rule that
an ONT provides services to a single customer only.
You may need the company that ordered the original service to request the
secondary service on your behalf.

Additional ONT install costs should be low, most LFCs install two fibres
strands to the first ONT.

Cheers,
Steve

Steve Hawken |  Consultant  |  ABC IP Limited  |  NZ +64 21 121 9210  |
st...@abc-ip.com <mailto:st...@abc-ip.com>