The test failures in the issue seem to suggest that this may be relates to
simple versionables. IIRC we recently added support for some broken JR2
constructs. Could they have been fixed in the last JR release? If that's
the case it may no longer be possible to populate the source repository for
the tests.

Just pure guesses, but I thought it might help.

Regards
Julian