Hello,

The already mentioned JCR-2633 puts jcr:mixinTypes property into
NodePropBundle#getPropertyEntries(). As a result, the oak-upgrade code
responsible for replacing mix:simpleVersionable with mix:versionable doesn’t
work correctly (the results are replaced by the original properties). I
explained this in OAK-4018 and attached a patch.

Best regards,
Tomek