On 2016-09-21 10:30, Tomek Rekawek wrote:
Hi,

FWIW, I merged OAK-4831, so now the upgrade tests won’t break even if they
can’t cleanup the repository directory at the end. The directories are now
created under ./target (so it’s easy to remove them manually) and the logs will
contain exact reason of the failure (in this case the dataXXX.tar file is being
used by another process).

So, the segment-tar can be safely updated to 0.0.12. Of course the reason why
the new version doesn’t release the file handle on Windows is still worth
investigating.

Regards,
Tomek

Well, probably it doesn't release the file handle on other systems, either. It's just that Windows then won't delete the file.

This sounds like a significant problem to me; does it have a JIRA issue yet?