Hi,

I’ve looked into this issue. I think it’s caused by the fact that the squeeze()
method sometimes doesn’t wrap the passed node state with MemoryNodeStates, but
return it as-is. I tried to wrap the state unconditionally in the initializers
and it fixed the issue.

Michael, Robert - do you think [1] is an acceptable solution? If so, I’ll
create a proper JIRA and merge the code.

Regards,
Tomek

[1] https://github.com/trekawek/jackrabbit-oak/commit/cf3d73

--