Every failure in build 1298 is due to "java.net.BindException: Address
already in use". According to the build log, the port wasn't bound by
a server started during a test. The first failing test
(ExternalSharedStoreIT) was also the first test in the build to start
a server. The issue persisted for some tests (the whole range of tests
in ExternalSharedStoreIT and the first test in FailoverSslTestIT), so
I can't deduce any random behaviour. Once the port (presumingly bound
to an external process) was released, every other integration test
worked without any problem.