Hi,

Some of the Oak users are interested in rolling back the Oak upgrade within a
branch (like 1.4.10 -> 1.4.1). As far as I understand, it should work, unless
some of the commits in (1.4.10, 1.4.10] introduces a repository format change
that is not compatible with the previous version (eg. modifies the format of a
property in the DocumentMK).

Right now there’s no way to check this other than reviewing all the issues in
the given version range related to the given components.

Maybe it’d be useful to mark such issues with a label (like
“breaks_compatibility”, “non_reversible", “updates_schema”, etc.)?

WDYT? Which label should we choose and how we can make sure that it’s really
used in appropriate cases?

Regards,
Tomek

--