Hi Tomek,

This was discussed a while (roughly a year) back on the list and rejected at
that time due to the complexity that comes with supporting downgrades (sorry,
don’t have the link to that thread handy).
Maybe a middle ground would be using the “non_reversible” tag so that users can
make an informed decision about upgrading, but not supporting downgrades?

my2c

Cheers
Michael