Hey all,

Some time ago I asked about creating an oak index based on the node type
(primary type or mixin type), after which I was pointed to the nodetype index.
I have to say though that there is a serious drawback to this index:

I have two separate projects, both having some code based on a mixinType. But
seeing as there can only be one nodetype index, I have no way to make it
contained in the project itself to make an index based on it's mixin type.
Is this a design choice to only allow one nodetype index? Is there a workaround
for this?

Thanks!
Roy