Consider that for some reason the session lease is expired and cannot be
used. For example one scenario is that the the cluster node is removed from
the clusterNodes collection (I couldn't find out all scenarios that this
happens). What happens is that the background lease update thread finds
this out and starts writing out exceptions. If we could somehow detect this
status (e.g. with an observer), and reconnect the connection, I could
recover the application from this state again. Is this possible? I'm using
jackrabbit oak 1.6.1.

Regards

--
Mostafa Mahdieh