Am 17.01.2022 um 19:13 schrieb Carlo Jelmini:
Ah ok. I had checked the maven-failsafe-plugin configuration in the parent, but
I didn’t notice the reconfiguration in the profile. The tests are indeed
executed when activating that profile. Thanks.

What about the tests failing to start/connect to the forked container? Is my
setup incorrect? I’m using JDK 11 on MacOS Big Sur, btw.
I could run the tests by switching to pax-exam-container-native instead of
pax-exam-container-forked and by upgrading Pax Exam to version 4.3.15.

What about adding assertions to the tests instead of just printing to the
output?

Carlo

I can't answer the other questions :-).