Take it easy Frederick, please stay posting here, I think you give
this milis new perpektif, actually I compared your advice with real
world, and it' so accurate.... last time when everyone said the
index will be down... you said the contrary, and you are right...
and your explanation so rational.... I'm rational person and always
search the reason behind an event...
Just stay here ok, I know many of member here will miss your
oppinion...

Redy

--- In obrolan-bandar@yahoogroups.com, Frederick Schubert
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> sharing infos in this milist is just like against a bunch of
mob...who don't want to be criticised and could not accept someone's
else opinion...
>   i would rather have a battle in the market....but, i know people
like pak edy1276 and effendi ang..? hehe are very smart and have big
investment...so.. my apology, then..
>   this is my last comment please consider all of my comment as
disclaimer and ignore them...
>   promise and swear not to give any opnion anymore...
>   and my best respect to embah or mbah, pak oen, and pak
vibby ...keep up a good work and remind people to always be wise in
investing their money in the jungle world of the equity market....
>   peace and cheers to you all
>   bye
>

> edy1276 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>           nope....but i may be looking at heavily investing some
big chunk of
> > my fund....
> Tong Kosong Nyaring Bunyinya..
> not that funny....i stll have some at an average of
> IDR35....so...take an easy...
> Menjilat ludah sendiri
>
> --- In obrolan-bandar@yahoogroups.com, Frederick Schubert
> <pemainbesar@> wrote:
> >
> > not that funny....i stll have some at an average of
> IDR35....so...take an easy...
> > hehe
> >
> > up_trends <up_trends@> wrote:
> > funny when some people said this stock is good but
> actually they
> > still dont invest in it. if u are sure enough bumi is going to
> 1200,
> > why u still don't have bumi? :)
> >
> > --- In obrolan-bandar@yahoogroups.com, Frederick Schubert
> > <pemainbesar@> wrote:
> > >
> > > nope....but i may be looking at heavily investing some big
chunk
> of
> > my fund....
> > > and may forecast for BUMI fair value is more than 1,200 rups..
> > >
> > > but, what u said reminded me to an event when i told people
that
> > Telkom's fair value is at 9,000 rups...at that times Telkom's
share
> > price was at 4,400....haha
> > > peace ah..
> > >
> > > up_trends <up_trends@> wrote:
> > > I'm guessing u have bumi? well good luck :)
> > >
> > > --- In obrolan-bandar@yahoogroups.com, Frederick Schubert

> > that
> > > i don't understand with what you said...

> > > rally giving u

> action
> > > PTBA
ANTM
> of

> refinancing
> > Inco...

> > potential

ie :Arutmin,
> KPC

Phone
> > calls.

> > > ---------------------------------
> > > Talk is cheap. Use Yahoo! Messenger to make PC-to-Phone calls.
> > Great rates starting at 1¢/min.

> > Talk is cheap. Use Yahoo! Messenger to make PC-to-Phone calls.
> Great rates starting at 1¢/min.

> Stay in the know. Pulse on the new Yahoo.com.  Check it out.

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: