Someone said that not ONLY the asset that you have to be focused, but you have to look for a GOOD MANAGEMENT too.I think for investor this will be better to know how good is the CG of company, if its ok than done.

Frederick Schubert <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
nope....but i may be looking at heavily investing some big chunk of my fund....
and may forecast for BUMI fair value is more than 1,200 rups..

but, what u said reminded me to an event when i told people that Telkom's fair value is at 9,000 rups...at that times Telkom's share price was at 4,400....haha
peace ah..

up_trends <[EMAIL PROTECTED]com> wrote:
I'm guessing u have bumi? well good luck :)

--- In obrolan-bandar@yahoogroups.com, Frederick Schubert
<pemainbesar@...> wrote:

> don't have any problem with my investment...my problem now is that
i don't understand with what you said...
> peace
>
> up_trends <[EMAIL PROTECTED]..> wrote:
> the problem is are u strong enough to see other stocks
rally giving u
> a whooping 20%+ gain while bumi ....... :)
>
> --- In obrolan-bandar@yahoogroups.com, Frederick Schubert
> <pemainbesar@> wrote:
> >
> > well...
> > come on...be realistic... and please separate corporate action
> and assets.... as of September 30 2006 (next 9-month earnings),
> BUMI's assets should remain at IDR16.99 trillion, compared with
PTBA
> of ONLY IDR2.68 trillion, or INCO of IDR15.23 trillion or ANTM of
> IDR6.6 trillion.
> >
> > If BUMI CAN manage its current debts by any kind of refinancing
> or loan bridging or whatsoever....BUMI mabe as attractive as Inco...
> >
> > The question for BUMI is how they can manage their cash
> flow...and maintain its loyal foreign buyers....
> >
> > So, with or without selling KPC and ARUTMIN, which are the
> largest coal miner by ASSETS and reserves, BUMI still has potential
> for long term investment.
> >
> > cheers
> >
> > ariabela@ wrote:
> > Sepertinya, pade kalah 'senior' semua sama yg punyanya,
> ya - nanti lama2
> > juga akan terlupakan/terselesaikan dg sendirinya...
> >
> > Aria
> >
> > > Asetnya BUMI keliatannya masih menarik dhe.. ie :Arutmin, KPC
> etc...
> > > tapi manajemennya,,yakkhhhhhh.

dipertahankan