*I dunno how to say, it's complicated, but it works ^_^ If you buy IDR
bonds, you really don't want the currency to decline.

China has the most US treasury bonds, so USD won't fall as it will hurt
their export. But the Fed keeps printing money to bail out their banks, so
China got to buy more US debts. China wants to diversify their reserve to
gold, but US has the most gold in the world, any attempt to buy large sum of
gold will drive the price higher. It's really a war..

To make it simple, you should think that currency (and gold) reserve as
EQUITY, and total debt as DEBT, so you will know which country has the best
DEBT to EQUITY ratio (DER)

High DER means the country is aggresive with its monetary policy but the
risk of bankruptcy (either default or devaluation) is also high. (but please
take careful proportion such as trade deficit/surplus, the nature of GDP -
service/manufacture/natural resources oriented, etc). So it depends.

Fed money printing is like to RIGHT ISSUE, more paper, less value. Diluted.

Ahhh... so tired, I need to take a bath rite now.. will continue later
..sorry..  no peeking or I will cut your testicles.. [evil laugh][?]

Elaine*

<<03D.gif>>

<<1B2.gif>>

Kirim email ke