I might have missed what you are saying. Yes, it is
true there are non-d20, non-OGL products out there.

But distributors know what is up, to some extent. They
know their market. And non-d20 OGL stuff that isnt
licensed content (a la Babylon 5) or from an
established publisher isnt selling crap right now.
Distributors wont all of a sudden forget what these
products are. They know that the market for them
sucks.

Clark

--- Steven Trustrum <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>