-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Mark
Clover
Sent: Monday, August 14, 2006 1:19 AM
To: ogf-l@mail.opengamingfoundation.org
Subject: [Ogf-l] Re: OGL Logo

Steve, you know full well my mention of "negativity" was in regard to
your rudeness, ala - "Then the thing you need to consider, Mark, is
which of our goals is actually looking at what the people on the list
here are talking about" (basically telling me to shut up if my goals
differ).  Twisting it to imply I wasn't interested in constructive
criticism is just another example of the very problem that drives
people away from posting in the first place.

As always,
Mark Clover
www.CreativeMountainGames.com