You can use the Phoronix forums in relation to the article.Also, the OI wiki
provides a way to report on our own 'test analysis' on compatible OI-related
hardware.
Phoronix is just another independent test and review website. Anyone can report
and test on what 'works for them' to
challenge what is said there or anywhere else.
You can simulate in VMware or virtual clouds, so having esoteric and exotic
physical hardware on hand/in-house is not a requirement.
~K

    On Monday, July 31, 2017 11:45 AM, Aurélien Larcher