simgunz added a comment.

  Regarding unchecking the mouse mode actions when an annotation is selected.
As for now I think this is extremely complex to implement. I suggest leaving it
as is for now, and once Qt 5.14 is out we can use the new option that allows
unchecking all actions in a QActionGroup. In this way we can keep the mouse
mode action group and the annotations action group separated and still be able
to uncheck all the actions in one or the other group.

REPOSITORY
  R223 Okular

REVISION DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D15580

To: simgunz, #okular, #vdg
Cc: trickyricky26, simgunz, ltoscano, cfeck, aacid, davidhurka, knambiar,
ngraham, tobiasdeiminger, okular-devel, johnzh, andisa, siddharthmanthan,
maguirre, fbampaloukas, joaonetto, kezik, tfella, darcyshen