simgunz added inline comments.

INLINE COMMENTS

> davidhurka wrote in shell.cpp:370
> >> @simgunz just wrote:
> >
> > https://phabricator.kde.org/D15580#544534
>
> That’s what I thought about. :)

Initially I put that action in `part.rc`, while now I moved it to `shell.rc`.
This makes more sense given that the toolbar belongs to the main window somehow
owns the toolbars and I create this action in `Shell::setupActions()` that
makes more sense. The problem is that `setupActions` is called before
`setupGUI` and `createGUI` so the toolbar does not exist yet. To solve this I
have to call `toolBar( "mainToolBar" );` to force the creation of the toolbar
and so be able to "bind" the KToggleToolBarAction to an existing toolbar.

REPOSITORY
  R223 Okular

REVISION DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D15580

To: simgunz, #okular, #vdg
Cc: trickyricky26, simgunz, ltoscano, cfeck, aacid, davidhurka, knambiar,
ngraham, tobiasdeiminger, okular-devel, johnzh, andisa, siddharthmanthan,
maguirre, fbampaloukas, joaonetto, kezik, tfella, darcyshen