Thanks for pointing out the Problem button. I’d never noticed it! It’s a pain
to have to copy & paste the URL of the problematic record (a URL which you have
to press Back to retrieve) in order to report it. A button which assumes, and
records automatically, that you are reporting problems about the current page
is sorely needed.

- Laurence