I'm afraid Tom is correct in that an "unmerge" is needed. The works
are not showing up under John Leonard Greenberg, because the index
(from which the works are retrieved) was not updated in that period.
We've discussed index issues several times before, but to me it's
still unclear whether the backlog (all updates between summer and last
month or so) will be cleared.