From: Nicolás Tamargo de Eguren
Sent: Sunday, April 07, 2013 9:37 AM
To: Open Library -- general discussion
Subject: Re: [ol-discuss] Goethe's redirect mess

On Sun, Apr 7, 2013 at 7:34 PM, Laurence Penney <l...@lorp.org> wrote:

  Thanks for pointing out the Problem button. I’d never noticed it! It’s a pain
to have to copy & paste the URL of the problematic record (a URL which you have
to press Back to retrieve) in order to report it. A button which assumes, and
records automatically, that you are reporting problems about the current page
is sorely needed.

Given that the page link *is* feeded into the URL, I'm assuming that page
*does* know the page you come from and include it in the report in some way. It
is fairly unclear though, and there's no reason someone would need to look at
the URL - I'd have expected a line in the form that indicated already that you
were reporting a mistake in that specific page, so that people notice it's
there.

Nicolás