Hi Jessamyn,

Thanks for the statistics! But thank you even more for the effort of
sending all those emails and pushing and poking around to make useful
changes to the FAQ and the system.

And I think you're the very official support lady, as you are the only
one and you have admin rights. (But if you like "unofficial" better,
I'm okay with that ;-) )

One thing that comes to mind seeing the list of topics: perhaps a tiny
bit more clarification of what each category is for could be useful.
For example: I had thought contacting authors throught OL wasn't
possible (http://openlibrary.org/help/faq/about#author-contact ), but
there is a topic for it - and people are using it. Or is author "OL
editor" here? That would be useful.

Again, thanks for all your efforts, I hope you want to continue?

Ben