This involves some careful thinking, not least because various culture
workers have adopted a practice which questions the role of the "author":

Multiple names: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Multiple-use_name

Here a name may be used precisely to provoke ambiguity, and where a name
is used in that fashion it should be noted. If there is reason to conclude
that a particular book has been authored by a particular person, then I
think it would be sensible if a reference to evidence for this is also
included.

all the best

Fabian