I have added a menu in napp-it to select, download and preconfigure LX images
from Joyent
beside the menu to configure/ attach/ start/ stop/ detach/ delete

http://www.napp-it.org/doc/downloads/zones.pdf

Whats not yet clear to me is the way to configure lx zones with zoneadm/zonecfg according to the settings in the Joyent XML file like network ip/dhcp, router, netmask, gateway, maxram, ssh, mount zfs filesystems to name a few.

btw
what about kvm branded zones from Joyent?
the concept is very new to me....

you may discuss at
https://forums.servethehome.com/index.php?threads/omnios-now-includes-lx-support-from-joyent-smartos.11577/