> On May 24, 2017, at 10:54 AM  EDT, Gary Wu <gary.i...@huawei.com> wrote:
>
> 3) I understand that all the staging process was meant to be temporary, and
> to add on Gary’s last question, what is the plan moving forward and how could
> we contribute to that effort ?

I think that’s a TSC question. We wouldn’t mind moving this to a formal release
just because it makes it easier to deal with the code. However,   the current
plan is to have the first formal release in November when the code bases have
merged and not on the seed code in the current repos.  Assuming we stick with
that plan it means we will stay in staging at least till November to ensure we
have a working code base for demos etc… .

Oliver