From: onap-discuss-boun...@lists.onap.org
[mailto:onap-discuss-boun...@lists.onap.org] On Behalf Of Gildas Lanilis
Sent: Monday, June 12, 2017 11:40 AM
To: Lisa Caywood <lcayw...@opendaylight.org>; Phil Robb
<pr...@linuxfoundation.org>
Cc: onap-discuss@lists.onap.org; onap-tsc <onap-...@lists.onap.org>
Subject: Re: [onap-discuss] [onap-tsc] ONAP Release Naming Framework Election
Has Concluded - Global Cities Wins

Hi Lisa,

I understand the concerns you brought up. However, we need your immediate
recommendations regarding the naming of our first release “Anchorage” or
“Amsterdam”.
This is critical as we are using these names while discussing Release plan and
in our tool chain.

[cid:image001.jpg@01D2E374.CFF977B0]

Thanks,
Gildas