So I had already done a search for "Amsterdam" earlier, and for "Anchorage"
this morning.

Both appear to be free of conflict, eg not appearing in trademarked tech
product names.

Amsterdam is a bit more visually distinctive than Anchorage (to the 2nd
point of marketing considerations).

The TSC can move forward on determining which it prefers.

We (Marketing) can also review all of the alternatives in Gildas' list for
subsequent releases if desired, and make recommendations from there, if
desired.

Thanks, Lisa