Hi Michael and thanks for the feedback.

What I primarily want to do is ONAP + TOSCA based VNF (simple VNF with 1 or
two VMs and a virtual network)
My secondary wish would be to do the same but with a HEAT based VNF.

Are there any such examples anywhere? The examples I have found are
typically far more complex and trying to follow the descriptions juts leads
to failure.

/Lars