From: Lars-Erik Helander [mailto:leh...@gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, February 19, 2018 8:24 AM
To: SULLIVAN, BRYAN L (BRYAN L) <bryan.sulli...@research.att.com>
Cc: OBRIEN, FRANK MICHAEL <frank.obr...@amdocs.com>; onap-discuss@lists.onap.org
Subject: Re: [onap-discuss] Working demo ?

Thanks Brian,

it looked like Tacker descriptors, is that valid in ONAP ?

/Lars

<bryan.sulli...@research.att.com<mailto:bryan.sulli...@research.att.com>>:
Not real “VNFs”, but you can look at the Hello-World and 3Node examples from
the Models repo, in
https://github.com/opnfv/models/tree/master/tests/blueprints<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__github.com_opnfv_models_tree_master_tests_blueprints&d=DwMFaQ&c=LFYZ-o9_HUMeMTSQicvjIg&r=ML-JPRZQOfToJjMwlJLPlcWimAEwMA5DZGNIrk-cgy0&m=lbXjPkZ8MaXkKIL3vQl0tKMEcMXgyePZvu18yeNrtms&s=5OCsLoy1k4MkIwOef_JDcQ7_JuxowiD6rCBmunLc5E8&e=>

The scripts that deploy these are in
https://github.com/opnfv/models/tree/master/tests<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__github.com_opnfv_models_tree_master_tests&d=DwMFaQ&c=LFYZ-o9_HUMeMTSQicvjIg&r=ML-JPRZQOfToJjMwlJLPlcWimAEwMA5DZGNIrk-cgy0&m=lbXjPkZ8MaXkKIL3vQl0tKMEcMXgyePZvu18yeNrtms&s=ZpUY2skJDwhhgr-e3EnCSpgD1_uA09qbAFciGrffg10&e=>.
 But I think your main ask was for the TOSCA blueprints.

Thanks,
Bryan Sullivan | AT&T