From: onap-discuss-boun...@lists.onap.org
[mailto:onap-discuss-boun...@lists.onap.org] On Behalf Of Lars-Erik Helander
Sent: Monday, February 19, 2018 8:00 AM
To: Michael O'Brien <frank.obr...@amdocs.com>
Cc: onap-discuss@lists.onap.org
Subject: Re: [onap-discuss] Working demo ?

Hi Michael and thanks for the feedback.

What I primarily want to do is ONAP + TOSCA based VNF (simple VNF with 1 or two
VMs and a virtual network)
My secondary wish would be to do the same but with a HEAT based VNF.

Are there any such examples anywhere? The examples I have found are typically
far more complex and trying to follow the descriptions juts leads to failure.

/Lars