Thanks. Then we pretty much have solved this problem. I’ll update the jira
ticket accordingly.

Regards,
Kang

From: PLATANIA, MARCO (MARCO) [mailto:plata...@research.att.com]
Sent: Tuesday, February 20, 2018 11:11
To: Kang Xi <kang...@huawei.com>; FREEMAN, BRIAN D <bf1...@att.com>
Cc: onap-discuss <onap-discuss@lists.onap.org>
Subject: Re: [onap-discuss] [integration] INT-261: Add standard utilities to
all dockers (vim, ping, nslookup)

All the components in Heat already have ping-utils, vim and nslookup. Not sure
about the Centos VMs for DCAE, need to check with Lusheng.

Marco

From: Kang Xi <kang...@huawei.com<mailto:kang...@huawei.com>>
Date: Tuesday, February 20, 2018 at 11:02 AM
To: "PLATANIA, MARCO (MARCO)"
<plata...@research.att.com<mailto:plata...@research.att.com>>, BRIAN FREEMAN
<bf1...@att.com<mailto:bf1...@att.com>>
Cc: onap-discuss
<onap-discuss@lists.onap.org<mailto:onap-discuss@lists.onap.org>>
all dockers (vim, ping, nslookup)

Hi Marco,

I agree with you. Actually I did check the size and found the total is less
than 5MB. Is there also an easy solution for heat?

Regards,
Kang