Hello Hui and Lingli-
     I've noticed that the modeling guidelines defined here:
https://wiki.onap.org/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=16003072

do not specify that we should be following the industry defined UML
Modeling Guidelines (IISOMI 514) and Papyrus Guidelines (IISOMI 515)
defined here:
https://wiki.onap.org/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=20874416

As a result, there are ONAP IM models being developed that are not in
conformance with industry standard guidelines. (For example, some of the
Service IM class attributes do not conform to using lower camel case).

If these IISOMI Guidelines have not been "accepted" as ONAP Guidelines, I'd
like to propose an agenda item to discuss this at the next modeling
subcommittee meeting.

Thank you,
Jessie