OK if no one else objects I'll go ahead and move forward with this. Thanks!

> P.S. Minor thing, but why Ob and Or instead of O and O on the OO blocks that
> are part of "OODT"?

Chemistry. Heh.

The advertising idea: I want it to look like chemical elements from a periodic
table to emphasize OODT's science lineage. But O and O with two different
atomic weights is illogical, and Ob & Or look more like chemical elements. E.g.:

Ob₁₂Or₁₆D₃T₂₀ = Apache OODT = something to get you totally baked

Anyone got a better concept & banner image? I'm not wedded to this concept.

--k

PS: Don Draper makes it look so easy on Mad Men. ^_^