Rockem Sockem yo! Yep, I think it reads great. Now, to generate more content!

-Dave
David M. Woollard, Software Engineer
Data Management Systems and Technologies Group (388J)
NASA Jet Propulsion Laboratory, Pasadena, CA, 91109, USA
Office: 171-243D      Phone: (818) 354-4291

"Anybody who wants to make a revolution shouldn't grab a gun.
Just go and start working to change the world by using science
and technology."    -Stanford Ovshinsky