Sean,

First off, this site is BADA$$! I read through it and I am going to try to
carve off a little time to augment the CAS page with some more detailed
descriptions of those components and maybe some organization.

Regarding the logo, I, for one, really like the elements idea. I think the only
confusing part is that it does not quite read oodt if you are like me and never
pay 100% attention to anything ;). What if you tried to fade that second letter
out a little more or make it smaller, or both (or left it alone and told me to
shut up)? Just some thoughts...

-Dave