From: Frank Peters [mailto:frank.thomas.pet...@googlemail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, June 14, 2011 05:55
To: ooo-dev@incubator.apache.org
Cc: f...@openoffice.org
Subject: Re: Wiki for the project

What will happen to the existing wiki at
   http://wiki.services.openoffice.org
which has quite some content (including
the main documentation pieces)?

Would we maintain two wikis or merge
into Apache infrastructure? How can we
migrate existing content?

I'd be eager to help with migration efforts (I
have admin rights on the wiki).

Frank