Rob Weir wrote:
> Do we know how many language-specific user lists we have at OOo today?
>  Not forums, but user mailing lists.

I don't know the total figures, but the Italian N-L project has 10, 5 of
which active:
- utenti (generic users list, about 500 subscribers)
- discussioni (for discussions not related to user support)
- qa (to coordinate QA activities)
- localizzazione (to coordinate localization activities)
- dev (user support for macros/extensions; not core development)

Other major N-L projects (around 10-20) probably have a similar
structure. The remaining N-L projects probably only have one user list.

Regards,
  Andrea.