Hi Terry, Drew and all,

Thank you.  Kudos goes to you.
:)

> Drew and I are doing this work and are migrating your forum to the Apache
> Infrastructure.  You can see the last migration copy of the JA forum at
>
>   http://ooo-forums.apache.org/ja/forum/index.php

Thanks.  I can see.

> This includes the upgrade to v3.0.9. and the snapshot was taken at UTC 11:00
> today (that is 5 hrs ago).

Thank you for taking snapshots so frequently.

> There are some fine details of governance that we need to formalise, but
> from the comments of the two project Mentors who have contributed to this
> thread, I believe that there should be no reason for foral and parpy to
> resign.  We should continue to offer support to Japanese users of
> OpenOffice.org, LibreOffice and of course any Apache Open Office release.
>
> I hope that this answers your question.

Yes.  Thanks for your answers.  They are good news!
:)

Now can you tell me where we are now with regard to "Migration of the
live service from Oracle to Apache infrastructure."?
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OOOUSERS/Community+Forums
We are expecting, 24 hrs before DNS cut-over, "Bring Current Prod
offline for ~3 hrs," right?

I am sure you will tell us when the cut-over happen :)
Then I can tell Japanese OpenOffice.org users, Japanese forum
registered users and Japanese public about it in Japanese.
:)
Thanks,
khirano