On 12 September 2011 15:42, Rob Weir <robw...@apache.org> wrote:

> On Mon, Sep 12, 2011 at 10:33 AM, Joe Schaefer <joe_schae...@yahoo.com>
> wrote:

Is this debate really necessary when we can simply devise a non-onerous
procedure which will render all of this academic?

1. I a NL community is hell bent on autonomy they can just create a fork.
2. If they are not they are likely to be amenable to a simple courtesy of
posting their intentions in English and waiting for Lazy Consensus to run it
course.

All Ross said was just be aware of some potential difficulties - maybe I'm
being naive but it seems to me there is a very simple safeguard so that's
all it needs.
--
Ian

www.theINGOTs.org +44 (0)1827 305940