On Mon, Sep 12, 2011 at 11:04 AM, Ian Lynch <ianrly...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On 12 September 2011 15:42, Rob Weir <robw...@apache.org> wrote:
>
>> On Mon, Sep 12, 2011 at 10:33 AM, Joe Schaefer <joe_schae...@yahoo.com>
>> wrote:

That makes sense to me.  And I think it will all be a lot clearer once
we've gone through a release in English.  Right now we're speculating
about the autonomy of groups that don't even appear to be here, about
decisions that are not being proposed, about code that they are not
yet touching.  If we reserve our attention to real problems rather
then create imaginary ones, we'll make faster progress,

In other words, the concrete is probably easier to handle than the
hypothetical.  What Brazilian participants say and want should matter
a lot more to us than what Simon or I think they should want, or have.

-Rob