No problem! Good to know you're hard at work helping our customers!

Welcome to the list.

On 09/20/2011 02:19 PM, floris v wrote:
Hi,

Apologies for posting earlier without properly introducing myself. I'm
Peter Roelofsen, better known as floris v on the OOo forums, where I
mostly answer Writer related questions. I'll occasionally answer posts
in this mailing list when they're about something that I can cover, like
confirming that OOo will or won't hang or crash on some action.

Cheers,

Peter

MzK

"There's something about the sound of a train
 that's very romantic and nostalgic and hopeful."
                               -- Paul Simon