On 02.03.2012 12:20, FR web forum wrote:

<cut>
       I don't get it.  Could you please clarify on this?  Did you mean
that we download the PO, run po2oo offline and commit?

Yes, something like that.  Usually the PO files live on the pootle server and
are transformed during the download to AOO.  As we do not have an active
pootle server we can either
Sorry but I don't understand this.
We can't translate strings directly in Pootle interface?

I was talking of transforming files from one data format into another (PO -> SDF) not about translating strings in these files.

I would like to do it for french on https://translate.apache.org/fr/OOo/
How can I connect to? Is it possible to grant me access?

Thanks you