2012/4/23 Stuart Swales <stuart.swales.croftnu...@gmail.com>:
> On 21/03/2012 14:11, Jürgen Schmidt wrote:
>>
>> Hi,
>>
>> the Pootle server is updated to the latest resource strings and a first
>> set of languages is provided. At least for the UI, help is in progress.
>> The available languages are the languages where we have already provided
>> developer snapshots, means languages where we got feedback so far. We
>> all know that more languages would be better and we will add more
>> languages on demand...
>>
>> But I would like to ask our translation volunteers what do you think
>> when we will be able to have a complete translation.
>>
>> Or better I would like to ask the following questions
>>
>> 1. Do we have volunteers for the currently available languages, see [1]?
>>
>> 2. Can we get a rough estimation when we can expect a 100% translation
>> 2.1 for UI?
>> 2.2 for Help?
>>
>> 3. Which other language should we add, where we have volunteers?
>>

>> NOTE: at the moment we have *en-US* the default, if you want en-GB,
>> en-ZA, raise your hands.
>>
>> But in general we should only add a language when we have volunteers.
>>
>> Please help us and gave feedback!
>>
>> Juergen
>

> en-GB please!
>
> Several city and town councils and a major newspaper are using OpenOffice
> en-GB in the UK.
>
> I was lead for this prior to the move to Apache.  Please could I have Pootle
> access once again?

Same for me, please.
Weeks ago I had said that I have jet send my ICLA and received the
acceptation by secret...@apache.org, and if somebody goes to

https://translate.apache.org/gl/

You will see 200 strings suggested that are mine.

Also for dictionary you can include this
http://extensions.openoffice.org/en/project/Corrector_ortogr_galego

There, I have the same user/password than OpenOffice.org

but in

http://www.openoffice.org/gl/
I have no access too. I can't update nothing.

--
Antón Méixome - Galician Native Lang Coordination
Blog about Galician Office Suite