KG01 - See comments inline.

On Wed, Jun 6, 2012 at 4:49 PM, Xin Li <lxnice...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I see the question list in UX wiki and I have some thoughts about the
> survey.
>
> For the question "How old are you ? ", my understanding is the purpose of
> this question is to see the age range of AOO users. I suggest we word the
> question like this:
> (Optional) If you don't mind, which age range are you in?
> A. ≤29 B. 30~39 C. 40~49 D. ≥50

KG01 - Indeed, when we select the final question, many questions will need
to be refined. Some are, as you illustrate, too open ended.

> I suggest we add a question to see what's the most important performance of
> office software when user use a office software and how user score these
> performances in AOO.
> 1. What's the most important performance of office software during your
> daily use?
> A.Design aesthetics  B.Interface layout reasonable   C.The efficiency
> ofdocument editing   D.
> Software running speed
> 2. Please score to AOO for the following aspects performance based on your
> own use experience.(5 is very good, 1 is very bad)
> Design aesthetics                         5    4    3    2    1
> Interface layout reasonable            5    4    3    2    1
> The efficiency of document editing  5    4    3    2    1
> Software running speed                 5    4    3    2    1

KG01 - Presenting top tasks and asking respondents to apply a
prioritization and usability rating are core to our product feedback
research. I'll share more thought on this in an upcoming email.