We are not a TLP the board report is to the IPMC and needs to be ready much,
much sooner than two days before the board meeting.

We need to have this ready by a date like September 12.

The IPMC will review the report. We should be discussing our graduation plans.

The report will go here: http://wiki.apache.org/incubator/September2012 when
that page is created.

With my IPMC hat,
Dave