On 09/01/2012 11:26 AM, Dave Fisher wrote:

On Sep 1, 2012, at 9:50 AM, Kay Schenk wrote:

On Fri, Aug 31, 2012 at 5:48 PM, Dave Fisher <dave2w...@comcast.net> wrote:

We are not a TLP the board report is to the IPMC and needs to be ready
much, much sooner than two days before the board meeting.

We need to have this ready by a date like September 12.

Oh my! You are SO right...here is the message from June...

http://markmail.org/message/7td2rgws7gnkoxo5

so, this will need to be ready like  Sept 6th! WOW! That is very soon.

The report page is ready at http://wiki.apache.org/incubator/September2012

Due on Wednesday Sept. 5.

I copied the June report and made some changes to
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OOOUSERS/2012+Sept

There is more to be done. Please feel free to edit.

Regards,
Dave

Thanks for getting this started, Dave.

I made a few more changes...some facts need review and, of course, we could always use more input...

The IPMC will review the report. We should be discussing our graduation
plans.

absolutely!

The report will go here: http://wiki.apache.org/incubator/September2012when
that page is created.

With my IPMC hat,
Dave

Thank you for the rather critical correction!