Hi,

Dennis is handling transitions on ooo-private. I'm traveling tomorrow and will
put together a final list and write the JIRA issue for Apache Infra.

If you are a project committer we will use your apache-id, if not then so far
we have your email and will use that.

More volunteer moderators are welcome. Dennis has good email threads about
moderation duties.

We definitely could use another moderator for ooo-users-fr.

On Sep 10, 2012, at 2:07 PM, Simon Phipps wrote:

> If you do, I suggest also including the timezone we're covering so we can
> spot gaps. For example, while I am located in UTC I generally cover UTC-5.

This is a good idea. Time zones help.

Changing the moderator list in the site can proceed once we finalize the
changes. If anyone think we should delay changes past the 24 hours please say
so.

> S.
>
> On 10 Sep 2012, at 02:47, Shenfeng Liu wrote:
>
>> Thanks very much for the list, Dave!
>> I wonder if it is proper to publish the ML moderator list (at least for
>> those public MLs) on a wiki, so that it can be easily maintained and
>> updated on time?

Rob already has set up a page on the project incubator site:

This is very out of date.

It makes more sense to me on this page:

Dave

>> - Simon
>>

>> 2012/9/9 Dave Fisher <dave2w...@comcast.net>
>>
>>> Hi -
>>>
>>> Since Rob and Dennis will be leaving their ML moderators it is time to
>>> revisit all of the lists. There are others that need action. I think we
>>> should be replacing mentors (unless they explicitly choose to remain.)
>>>
>>> I think the action list and number of moderators needed is:
>>> ooo-commits - 2
>>> ooo-dev - 1
>>> ooo-issues - 2
>>> ooo-notifications - 2
>>> ooo-private - 2
>>> ooo-security - 2
>>> ooo-users - 2
>>> ooo-users-fr - ?
>>>

>>> Below I put a ? where I think we need people
>>>
>>> ooo-announce
>>> imacat
>>> robweir - Rob did not include this in his list.
>>> ?
>>>
>>> ooo-commits
>>> danese - Mentor
>>> robweir
>>> ?
>>> ?
>>>
>>> ooo-dev
>>> robweir
>>> danese - mentor
>>> pj
>>> ?
>>> ?
>>>
>>> ooo-general-es
>>> arielch
>>> juanm...@gmail.com
>>>
>>> ooo-general-ja
>>> khirano
>>> maho
>>>
>>> ooo-geral-ptbr
>>> bino28
>>> filhocf
>>> lcolui...@gmail.com
>>>
>>> ooo-issues
>>> danese - mentor
>>> rubys - mentor
>>> ?
>>> ?
>>>
>>> ooo-l10n
>>> khirano
>>> paolopoz
>>> robweir
>>> yo
>>>
>>> ooo-marketing
>>> bmcs
>>> yo
>>> jsc
>>> jza
>>> khirano
>>> pj
>>> robweir
>>> si...@webmink.com
>>>
>>> ooo-notifications
>>> danese - mentor
>>> rubys - mentor
>>> ?
>>> ?
>>>
>>> ooo-private
>>> robweir
>>> danese - mentor
>>> jsc
>>> orcmid
>>> ? Louis?
>>> ?
>>>
>>> ooo-progetto-it
>>> dav...@flossconsulting.it
>>> paolopoz
>>> pescetti
>>>
>>> ooo-qa
>>> lilyzh...@gmail.com
>>> maho
>>> robweir
>>>
>>> ooo-security
>>> malte
>>> robweir
>>> ?
>>> Who is left on this list as subscribers?
>>>
>>> ooo-users
>>> khirano
>>> orcmid
>>> pj
>>> robweir
>>> si...@webmink.com
>>> ?
>>>
>>> ooo-users-de
>>> mikeadvo
>>> rbircher
>>>
>>> ooo-users-fr
>>> ericb2 - resigned from ppmc / committer.
>>> vince...@laposte.net
>>> water...@sunrise.ch
>>> What are we doing with the French list. Anyone know?
>>>
>>> ooo-utenti-it
>>> dav...@flossconsulting.it
>>> paolopoz