On 09/09/2012 06:47 PM, Shenfeng Liu wrote:
Thanks very much for the list, Dave!
I wonder if it is proper to publish the ML moderator list (at least for
those public MLs) on a wiki, so that it can be easily maintained and
updated on time?

- Simon

Simon, and *,

I looked at the following page today:

http://incubator.apache.org/openofficeorg/pmc-faqs.html

and noticed that the moderators listed are out of date. I was actually going to update this page when I decided maybe the moderator listing would be better put *with* the mailing lists on the mailing list page:

Maybe leave the section on the responsibilities of the moderators on the PMC page, but move the actual names.

And...I do wish there was a way to track these down easily. :/
I will look into ezmlm a bit more but I imagine you need some "uber" capabilities.

Thoughts on this idea?