On Sep 10, 2012, at 10:47 PM, Rob Weir wrote:

> On Sep 10, 2012, at 7:17 PM, Dave Fisher <dave2w...@comcast.net> wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> Dennis is handling transitions on ooo-private. I'm traveling tomorrow and
>> will put together a final list and write the JIRA issue for Apache Infra.
>>

> Is there a reason why this discussion cannot be on ooo-dev?

To be clear Dennis is already handling the ooo-private moderation changes on
ooo-private. They changes have been exposed on this thread already.

>> If you are a project committer we will use your apache-id, if not then so
>> far we have your email and will use that.
>>
>> More volunteer moderators are welcome. Dennis has good email threads about
>> moderation duties.
>>
>> We definitely could use another moderator for ooo-users-fr.
>>
>> On Sep 10, 2012, at 2:07 PM, Simon Phipps wrote:
>>
>>> If you do, I suggest also including the timezone we're covering so we can
>>> spot gaps. For example, while I am located in UTC I generally cover UTC-5.
>>
>> This is a good idea. Time zones help.
>>
>> Changing the moderator list in the site can proceed once we finalize the
>> changes. If anyone think we should delay changes past the 24 hours please
>> say so.
>>

> Maybe start the clock after a proposal is made on ooo-dev?

I was leaving time for volunteers to step up. I wasn't thinking that any
particular moderator would be controversial.

Is your concern about a particular list like ooo-security? I can see having a
longer process for that. I don't see the need for waiting so long for the
others, but I am certainly willing to wait. Let's see what the community thinks.

Regards,
Dave